Please Say NO to risks of cochlear implants!
Do take a special note of the other risks associated with the use of cochlear implants:
– May hear sounds differently.
– May not be able to understand language well.
– May have to have it removed temporarily or permanently if an infection develops after the implant surgery.
– May not be able to upgrade their implant when new external components become available.
– Will have to be careful of static electricity.
– Will have to use it for the rest of life.
Follow Deaf Discovery for updates on deaf community: www.facebook.com/deafdiscovery